Soccer Fitness Secrets

Thursday, January 24, 2008

The Drunken master's famous soccer ebook Drunkensoccer

Click Here To Know How To Play The Best Soccer of Your Life

                

 

Drunken Soccer: Fainting "The Art of Deception"

Finally you are about to discover...

One of soccer's best kept secrets...

How to trick your opponents, and get 90% results for your efforts.

How to get defenders and your opponents off Balance with ease?

How to drunken dribble with the ball?

And more....

You will even learn Drunken Soccer from the Drunken master himself.

Dear friend

I know why you are here? You need a master to teach you the true art of

soccer deception. First of all I must say that you can trick any player

no matter who they are? And I will show you step by step techniques that will make you look like you were born playing soccer. I can assure

you that your soccer games will never be the same after you have applied my Drunken Soccer.

What will Drunken Soccer do for you?

? Drunken soccer will make tricking your opponent seems so easy! And it is that easy.

? Improve your dribbling skills.

? Teaches you how to deceive your opponents.

? How to slowly walk and destroy any team.

? How to get players and defenders to jump out of your way.

? Shows how you can get your opponents to over commit!

It gives confidence to it students.

A never failing system that gives 90% results.

An Ebook that stand in a class by itself!

It is time now for you to take action about your soccer future!

Why waste time with what doesn't work?

Coach teaches drills; you have to remember! While Drunken Soccer teaches to flow with the moment.

No stress, or pressure.

The drunken master "I will teach you My Secrets of drunken soccer"

Many coaches will tell you what you want to hear but the Drunken master

will teach you what you need to know about tricking defenders, and your

opponents. He even breaks it down for you to understand the motion of any trick.

It is your turn to discover how to trick your opponents like the pros.

The drunken master says "Many soccer players don't know how to trick really smart defenders."

In this one of a kind soccer EBOOK you will really learn technique that

works all the time.

Stop dreaming about being a star soccer player?

And learn techniques that make you play better.

I am tired of running, "Then walk," said, the Drunken master.

What user says:

It was awesome. I wish I had it when I was in high school ! Denise. Tx

I like the way how the Drunken master explained things! Paul. NM

When i tired the first technique in my soccer game. I was very surprised, with the result because i am not a skillful soccer player but was able to slowly trick

other players with ease! Anderson. Fl

I got my copy of this ebook just because, My friend bought a special report from this site http://www.soccer60seconds.blogspot.com and we tried it within our

game and the coach was asking were did we learn how to do those moves. But when i got my Drunkensoccer i started to study it and apply everything that the Drunken master says. and now my game is alot better

now than before thanks to Drunkensoccer? 17yrs Alanzo Tx

When i noticed that my friend David was playing soccer very different. meaning he was just moving slow and natural but manage to trick us easily. I asked him how come you are playing so good now. And he told me Drunkensoccer, so I laughed, But when he told me that he was going to dribble with the soccer ball down the field. Pass those defenders I though he was crazy because i know he was not that skillful . But We all watched in awe as David destory those defenders in slow motion. When the game was over he told me where i could get my copy.Then, the coach walk over and told David that he played a great game today. Now everyone on my team uses Drunkensoccer. Paul OH

The Drunken master "You will see immediate results, after applying my Drunken Soccer!"

Don't choke on those old soccer tricks, and techniques!

Why not learn from the best, the Drunken master, then you can develop your own Tricking style.

Finally Drunken master,

"You must be ready to learn whenever you come to me?"

"come and visit me, and you will never play soccer the same way again" Http://www.Drunkensoccer2.blogspot.com

Reply

i am a talented soccer player, and a skillful martial artist, that teaches drunken soccr to soccer players, all over the world?

Labels: , , , , , ,