Soccer Fitness Secrets

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Football, Soccer on PC Live for Free: The Truth about the Live Sport on Your PC and Other Claims

Click Here To Know How To Play The Best Soccer of Your Life

                

 

Now I?m not a mean guy (money-wise, anyway), but I see no point in throwing money away, so when I came across an advert offering ?Free Live Satellite TV on your PC?, I figured I?d give it a look.

On further investigation I found that several sites offered this ?Free TV on your Computer?, information. Whilst all sites provided the same facilities their ?FREE? prices ranged from one-off payments of $18 through to $99.95cents. Even so, I figured, if I could make one payment of even $99.95 and get my Satellite TV for free, then I?d be saving a considerable amount of dollars monthly on what I currently paid.

Like most things, I never got to checking it out for a while, then I came across the SAME facility with the advert targeted mainly at UK and European Soccer fans: It advertised ?Free Live Premiership Football on your Laptop?, and ?Live Soccer Scores on your PC for FREE?. In fact it provided all the other stuff the more expensive sites offered for a One-Time Payment of ?3.99p (about $7.50cents).

As I had a bit of spare time, and was happy to invest $7.50 and chance being robbed, I duly clicked the button which sent my money whisking electronically into some hopeful?s Paypal account. In seconds I received what I had paid for. Two minutes and a bit of experimenting later, I was watching Brazil and Argentina playing live football. Flicking through the channels I picked up all the current information on the UK league teams, and live scores as they came in. I even got to watch snatches of live games as I clicked through.

Later I picked up various Satellite channel News broadcasts; watched some Canadian hockey, a re-run of the Monza Grand Prix, and some ski stuff from Utah. There were several films showing and several Pop Music programs. All this I viewed in ?REAL PLAYER?, or WINDOWS MEDIA PLAYER?, though there were other options.

So what did I REALLY get for my huge dollar outlay? ? Well not a lot, and yet a hell of a lot really:

The ?THOUSANDS OF CHANNELS? proved to be rather optimistic. Hundreds would be a more honest description, and although you CAN receive them wherever you and your PC are in the world, the quality varies from the ?As good as on my TV? to the totally unwatchable.

There WAS some really good live stuff, including sport and normal terrestrial as well as satellite programs of all types. However, many of these and many of the films were from other than English-speaking countries and either had foreign subtitles or were broadcast in the native language.

If you are expecting to pay one single payment of under $10 and get the same quality and quantity of programs you currently would have to pay up to ?50 or $100 a month for, then you are living in cloud cuckoo land and going to be disillusioned.

HOWEVER, if you are prepared to accept you are getting a good bargain, and content to watch/listen in a ?window? whilst working on your desktop or laptop, then you CAN be kept up-to-date on sports information, and watch a fair amount of live stuff you may never get chance to see otherwise.

Bottom line is that ?3.99p is hardly going to break your bank, and if you get to watch the ?BIG MATCH? (football, soccer, boxing, baseball etc) for free when you would miss it any other way, then you have made a good investment.

Search around and pay what you like ? they are all much of a muchness. The cheapest I found which covered everything like the others, but advertised to soccer fans was: www.worldcupsoccersite.com

FANON is an internationally published author. He writes children's stories and books, together with adult material. And writes articles on writing and consumer reports. Samples of his work are available free at http://www.dotcomhorror.com or http://www.go-space.com and many other sites.

Labels: , , , , ,